Don't Get Pressured: Hire a Workers' Compensation Attorney Today in Hartford CT
Most people have never been through filing for worker's compensation. As attorneys with 30 years of experience, we understand what your rights are. Employees should never feel pressured to make a specific decision to please their employer. You may need a workers' compensation attorney if you:
- Have an Existing Disability
- Have a Workplace Injury that Requires Surgery
- Want to Work But Can't Return to Your Old Job
- Don't Have Any Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Can't Work Regularly Due to Injury
- Want to Dispute a Decision Made By an Employer
- Have Been Denied Workers' Compensation Benefits
- Feel Confused by Filing for Workers' Compensation
The Law Office of Wein & Palermo, LLC is an experienced team of workers' compensation lawyers in West Hartford CT. We use our experience and knowledge to protect your rights and push for a favorable resolution of your workers' compensation claim.
Employer versus Employee: You Need a Workers' Compensation Attorney
The Law Office of Wein & Palermo, LLC stands up for you when you are injured at work. We understand workers' comp law and can defend you against resistant employers and their insurance companies.
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation with a worker's compensation attorney. We proudly serve clients from the communities of Hartford, Newington, New Britain, Southington, Waterbury, Windsor, Bloomfield, Bristol, and Plainville.